Prince LP - Around the World in a Day
Around The World In A Day
Backing Vocals – David Coleman (2), Jonathan Melvoin, Susannah, The RevolutionCello, Oud, Finger Cymbals, Goblet Drum [Darbuka] – David Coleman (2)Composed By – David Coleman (2), John L. Nelson, PrinceRecorded By – David Leonard, Susan RogersTambourine – Jonathan Melvoin
Recorded By – David Leonard, Peggy Mac*, Susan RogersViolin – Novi Novog
|A3||Condition Of The Heart||6:46|
Cello – David Coleman (2), Suzie KatayamaRecorded By – Susan RogersViolin – Novi Novog
Instruments [All], Voice [All Voices] – PrinceRecorded By – David Leonard
Recorded By – Susan RogersTambourine – Brad Marsh
Cello – David Coleman (2), Suzie KatayamaComposed By [String Interlude] – Lisa*, Wendy*Double Bass [Stand Up] – Annette Atkinson*, Tim BarrDrums – Sheila E.Recorded By – Peggy Mac*Viola – Denyse Buffum, Laury WoodsViolin – Marcy Dicterow Vaj, Sid Page
Backing Vocals – Lisa*, Susannah, Taj*, Wendy*Composed By – John L. Nelson, PrinceRecorded By – David TickleSaxophone – Eddie M (2)
Recorded By – David LeonardSaxophone – Eddie M (2)
- Copyright (c) – NPG Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – NPG Records
- Licensed To – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Controversy Music
- Recorded At – Paisley Park Studios
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Mobile Audio
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Artwork – Doug Henders, Nancy Bundt
- Composed By – Prince And The Revolution (tracks: A2 to B2, B4)
- Cover [Cover Painting], Painting [Cover Painting] – Doug Henders
- Design [Design And Assembly] – Laura LiPuma
- Engineer – David Leonard, David Tickle, Peggy Mac*, Prince, Susan Rogers
- Lacquer Cut By – Kevin Gray
- Legal [Legal Rep] – Lee Phillips (2)
- Management – Cavallo, Ruffalo & Fargnoli
- Management [Accounting] – Moultrie Accountancy*
- Mixed By – Prince
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Susan Rogers
- Photography By [Illustration] – Dan Chapman (3)
- Photography By [Interspread] – Nancy Bundt
- Producer, Arranged By, Performer – Prince And The Revolution
Sealed copies have a sticker on the cellophane wrapping. The sticker features the "Ballon Boy" being carried away. The balloon reads: "Prince And The Revolution Around the World In a Day"
© ℗ 1985 NPG Records, Inc. under exclusive license to Warner Bros. Records, Inc. Printed in Canada (sleeve: flap)
© ℗ 1985 NPG Records, Inc. under exclusive license to Warner Bros. Records, Inc. Manufactured in the Netherlands (labels)
All songs © 1985 Controversy Music ASCAP.
Tracks A1, A2, A4, A5 & B1 recorded at Paisley Park.
Tracks A3 & B2 recorded at Sunset Sound.
Track B3 recorded at Mobile Audio.
Track B4 recorded at Capitol Records.
All UK orders are dispatched on a standard First Class Royal Mail delivery, unless you want to pay for a Tracked Service which does cost more. Sorry but delivery costs have gone up alot over Covid and Brexit. Once we have dispatched your order, we will send you a confirmation email to let you know that your order has been dispatched.
For all overseas deliveries we work with our partner Global-e. They work with all the major payment providers across the Globe and you can pay in your local currency. Then they take charge of organizing the delivery for us. They are backed by DHL.
Global-e offer 2 services for International orders:
A. 10-20 day delivery - the cost is really low, but takes a few days.
B. 2-3 day delivery - the cost in higher but you get quicker.
You will be quoted delivery costs as you go through the payment basket but typical costs are:
USA $18 for Express Service verses $7 for Tracked
Europe €19 for Express Service verses €4 for Tracked